1. Envoy Lighting warrants that its products (other than lamps and ballasts) are free of defects in workmanship and materials. Envoy Lighting, at its sole option, will repair or replace, F.O.B. our factory, freight prepaid, any Envoy Lighting products (other than lamps and ballasts) defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against Envoy Lighting and is limited from date of shipment. Envoy Lighting reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge-back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have Envoy Lighting's prior written approval from its corporate offices in Pennsylvania will be honored, accepted or paid by Envoy Lighting. Envoy Lighting will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. Warranty terms and time periods vary by product.
2. Ballasts and emergency battery packs are covered by separate ballast manufacturer's warranties. Envoy Lighting does not make any warranties whatsoever as to ballasts and will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever therefore.
3. Envoy Lighting will not be responsible for any products subjected to inappropriate application or installed or modified in any way that is not in accordance with Envoy Lighting's instructions.
4. No agent, employee or representative of Envoy Lighting has any authority to bind Envoy Lighting to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning goods sold by Envoy Lighting and unless an affirmation, representation or warranty made by an agent, employee or representative is specifically included herein, or in Envoy Lighting's acknowledgment or Buyer's purchase order, or in standard printed materials provided by Envoy Lighting, it does not form a part of the basis of any bargain between Envoy Lighting and Buyer and shall not in any way be enforceable by Buyer.
5. Any component of our products that fails due to a manufacturing defect will be replaced within 1 year of the purchase date. Replacement will be for the failed component or a new unit at ENVOY LIGHTING's discretion. All defective units are subject to manufacturer testing. Should any failed units be found defective from misuse, improper voltage, or faulty wiring, the customer will be charged for the replacement.
6. Under no circumstances will ENVOY LIGHTING be responsible for back charges of any kind, including, without limitation, labor charges, equipment rental fees or late penalties unless prior approval has been given. To activate the warranty, the product must be installed and maintained properly. “Damaged” products must be reported to ENVOY LIGHTING, in writing, within 10 days of the invoice date.
Return of Non-Defective Product
Upon request, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be issued up to 30 days from date of shipment on all non- defective product and is subject to a 35% restocking charge. Only standard items in our current product line are returnable. Special orders and discontinued merchandise are non-returnable.
All products must be returned within 30 days of the date of issuance of the RMA. A copy of the RMA must accompany the shipment. Products must be returned in the original factory sealed cartons in saleable condition. All material returned is subject to inspection and any unsaleable or damaged merchandise will be credited at salvage value or less costs of repair.
Return of Defective Product
All returned goods must be accompanied by an RMA issued by ENVOY LIGHTING. Upon receipt, if product(s) are within the 1-year warranty period, and ENVOY LIGHTING inspection determined that a defect in material or workmanship is the cause of the problem, ENVOY LIGHTING will either repair or replace the product at no charge and will return the product. When requesting an RMA, please be sure to include: original purchase order number, catalog number and quantity to be returned.
Standard payment terms are invoiced at Net 30. Discounts/Rebates Envoy LIGHTING Consult your local Envoy Lighting Representative for early payment discounts and yearly volume rebates.